- The Sterling Sharpener is proudly built in the USA.
- The body is made of H32 aluminum
- Cutting blades are tungsten carbide measuring 91.3 on the Rockwell A scale of hardness.
- Sterling offers a limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship.
- If at anytime your Sterling does not meet that commitment, we will replace it at no cost* (S&H) to you.
- Sterling is not responsible for normal wear and tear on the anodized or full color process finish.
- Please contact: if you need to return a sharpener.
- *Return sharpener to address below along with check, money order, or credit card information for $2.50 to cover shipping and handling.
- firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1-800-2XSHARP (1-800-297-4277)
Sterling Sharpener, LLC – Customer Service
22287 Mulholland Hwy, #205
Calabasas, CA 91302